30 November 2016
2 Non Sporting Events for 2017 You Don’t Want To Miss
Hello, Lizzie here, one of the Paragon VIP sales team. I’m here to update you on a couple of events that have recently been announced that I think would be right up your street!
Firstly, London Fashion Week; one of the most exclusive and sought after events in the calendar and it’s back in London during February 2017 to reveal the Spring and Summer collection.
In attendance are designers including as Burberry, Aspinal of London, Julien Macdonald, Mulberry, Topshop and Paul Smith.
London Fashion week will run from Friday 17th – Tuesday 21st February at the Store Studios 180 Strand.
Guest Club is the hospitality available at London Fashion Week, all packages include:
- Exclusive seats at an official London Fashion Week catwalk show
- Access to the exclusive Guest Club lounge at the Store Studios where prosecco and other refreshments are served
- Get the choice of either a champagne breakfast, two course lunch, afternoon tea or two course dinner at the Delaunay
And so for the stand out event….
Adele has announced two tour dates for Wembley stadium for Summer 2017 for the first time ever. Adele being Adele, announced it by Instagram whilst singing the football anthem ‘Three Lions’ and then the ‘Match of the Day’ song.
With her amazing singles; Hometown Glory, Make you Feel my Love, Someone like You, and of course Hello, it will be an event to impress. Being an inspiration to women all around the globe no matter what age, we can guarantee this to be an absolute sell out.
There are two hospitality packages available for this event, please see details below:
Premium Hospitality Package – £359pp+VAT
- Reserved premium seat in the Bobby Moore Club seating blocks on Level One
- Relaxed and informal ‘lounge style’ hospitality within the prestigious Bobby Moore Club
- Beer, wine and soft drinks served three hours prior to the main act and one hour post show
- Buffet menu pre main act
- Access to cash bar during the show
- Snacks served post show
- Post show party
- Concert goodie bag
Drinks Package – £249pp+VAT
- Reserved seat on level two Club Wembley (Premium Tier)
- Private Hospitality Lounge
- Beer, wine and soft drinks served for three hours prior to the main act
- Food available to purchase in the lounge pre show
- Please note that the lounge will close when the main act comes onstage and will not reopen post show