27 April 2017
5 Top Reasons to Attend Henley Royal Regatta Hospitality
The Henley Royal Regatta has been taking place since 1839 and is a staple in the British social calendar. There’s no doubt that the best way to take in this event is with the finest hospitality at the Temple Island Enclosure.
Located in the best location on the regatta course, it is only moments away from the start of the racing, at the heart of the action. Private chalets and restaurant reservations are available for all days. Read on for the top 5 reasons to attend.
1. There are private tables available for a minimum of just 2 guests within the restaurant, so no need for shared tables while the exceptional catering from the multi award winning staff attends to your needs on the day.
2. An all day complimentary bar includes chilled Perrier Jouet Champagne as well as magnums of Rosé and Pimms with all the trimmings whilst you take in the magnificent view from the prime riverbank frontage.
3. Canapé workshop take place at the garden bars, with world class chefs in action grilling steaks, blanching English asparagus and pasta-making.
4. Fantastic parties take place on the Friday & Saturday along the river. This year is no different at Temple Island Enclosure on Friday 30th June & Saturday 1st July with epic evening parties promised. You can get complimentary access to the riverbank party for all your guests reserving hospitality on Friday 30th June, with preferred rates for Saturday evening.
5. The River Cruise from private moorings is a memorable journey, especially accompanied by Pimms & Bucks Fizz as you cruise the Regatta course on the Thames.
If you wish to attend Henley Royal Regatta this year please click here to view details or contact us below for more information.