Choose Your Host!
What Is Cricket?
Cricket is a bat-and-ball game played between two groups of eleven players on a field at the focal point of which is a 20-meter (22-yard) pitch with a wicket at each end, each containing two bails adjusted on three stumps. The batting side scores keeps running by striking the ball bowled at the wicket with the bat, while the bowling and handling side attempts to avoid this and reject every player (so they are “out”). Methods for rejection incorporate being bowled, when the ball hits the stumps and removes the bails, and by the handling side getting the ball after it is hit by the bat, yet before it hits the ground.
At the point when ten players have been rejected, the innings closes and the groups swap jobs. The game is settled by two umpires, helped by a third umpire and match official in global matches. They speak with two off-field scorers who record the match’s measurable data.
What We Offer?
• Hosted by your selected Sports Pro
• Access to private nets for two hours
• Exclusive tour of Lord’s with MCC Guide
• Q&A in the England dressing room
• Three course meal at the Lord’s Tavern Brasserie
• 1/2 bottle of house wine and 3 beers per person
• Mini cricket bat signed by your host