Paragon is an established Event Management, Talent Management and Corporate Hospitality agency that has been running for 18 years. Our boutique agency works with global brands to be their ONE LIVE PARTNER.
We have 2 new position to join our dynamic team in Richmond, London.
We are currently recruiting for:
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Paragon have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our in-house marketing department. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing to support the day-to-day running of the marketing department and help develop new marketing strategies. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around the management of successful digital platforms, with a focus on email marketing, database growth and social media.
This role requires a Marketeer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role and is a fantastic opportunity for quick progression within a fast-paced hospitality agency. You will be a good “all-rounder” with exceptional proof reading and copy skills, with a knack for thinking outside the box…
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2.1 degree in a marketing or humanities subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a marketing role
- Experience sending successful e-marketing campaigns through Dotmailer
- Experience building Salesforce campaigns
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent copy writing
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Creative and digitally savvy
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- A keen interest in sports
For a full job spec and to register your interest in the role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to grow their career within sales. We offer one of the best commission structures in the business with attractive incentives and in-house team competitions.
The purpose of this role will be to bring in new business and manage accounts on all hospitality and events based at world famous venues.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years sales experience
• Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
• Highly motivated and confident
• Work hard, play hard ethic
• The drive and confidence to succeed in a sales environment
• Articulate, with a great telephone manner
• Energetic, with a real drive for success
To register your interest and for more information on the role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.