18 January 2016
Why New York should be a more attractive Incentive Destination
New York is a city positively bustling with endless things to see and do, and is a fantastic location for an incentive trip to reward your deserving employees or treat your top clients. Here are the some great reasons why you should consider New York as your next incentive destination for your business:
- Transportation links are so easily accessible even from the airport and it takes less than an hour to get to Manhattan from any of the city’s airports
- Flight time is 6-7 hours non-stop, not at all bad for a few days in the Big Apple
- Great airlines such as Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and Delta fly from the UK
- Exchange rate does fluctuate but tends to work in the UK’s favour
- No language barrier
- Lots of tourist attractions to see such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Centre, as well as places to explore such as The High Line, Brooklyn Bridge and the Chelsea Market. You could even do a Helicopter ride around the city!
- The East Village and Meatpacking District has a plethora of exclusive bars and restaurants where the wealthy mingle
- You can also visit the recently finished One World Trade Centre which now has a museum, observatory, memorial waterfalls, a bar and more.
There’s just so much to do in New York in a week. Here’s one of our sample itineraries of what you could do in under a week including travel time:
Of course, we chose our favourite activities within this 6 day incentive trip but the possibilities are endless in New York. There are a plethora of options for all tastes and interests from art galleries to music venues, shows and shopping. What is not to love about New York.
If you would like to read more about our corporate incentive travel please click here or enquire below about your very own personalised incentive travel.